Dr. Scott Gore comments:
I just built a new office a few months ago. I was looking for a system that would do what the “couch potato” would do, only better. Fortunately, I came across an Ad for the Flexview™ in a dental publication. I called and spoke with Jay Baum at Flexview™. He offered to come to my office for a demo. I was immediately sold. The things that I like about it were as follows:
- It has a 19″ HD monitor with a great picture.
- It has a removable plexiglass protective shield in front of the monitor for protection and easy cleaning.
- It is easy to move so the patient can view the screen in the upright position and when they are lying back.
- It comes with very cool blue tooth headphones.
- If you treat kids, the screen in front of them while they are lying back is as good a sedative as nitrous…..maybe better.
- It creates an incredible Wow factor….patients think you are the most high tech dentist in town….which for some reason
they seem to like and tell their friends about.
- It come with a very nice, easily maneuverable, very bright, normal overhead dental light.
- It come with a fantastic service team at Impact Media Systems that not only provides fantastic service, but also is capable
of helping you with all of your other in office audiovisual needs.
All in all, it is undoubtedly the best equipment purchase I made for my new office. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions @ 804-794-4588. (Check out how we use this technology in our “Kids Zone” video)
Dr. Scott Gore